More than bricks and mortar, an investment in Habitat Philadelphia is a life-changing one and pays dividends into the future. Habitat Philadelphia’s sound financial management ensures that the vast majority of our annual income goes directly to supporting our building projects. More than $.89 of every dollar is used to support our mission and programs. Investing in Habitat Philadelphia also supports our sister affiliate, Habitat for Humanity Nicaragua, where Habitat Philadelphia annually supports the building of six homes. No matter what level of support you consider, Habitat Philadelphia has opportunities for you or your group to become a financial partner – click the links in the right-hand menu to learn how.
Federal Tax ID Number: 42-1580163 - United Way donor choice number: 07758
The Habitat advantage
When you support Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia financially, you are making a wise investment in the broader community. Your donation goes farther with Habitat because:
- We leverage public & private dollars.
- We provide low-income families with an educated homeownership opportunity.
- Our construction costs are typically lower than other developers, and therefore less City subsidy is required per unit of housing.
- Habitat homeownership is along the continuum of care for low-income families after affordable rental housing.
- Habitat provides guaranteed and educated low-income home buyers.
- Habitat has strong brand recognition – it has been ranked as the 7th most valuable brand among charities/non-profit organizations.
Ready to contribute to Habitat Philadelphia's work?
Please contact Kathryn Fernandez, Director of Development, at (215) 765 6000 x21 or firstname.lastname@example.org.